Fully Refundable Application Fees – Rs. 51,000/- (Priority Token) & Rs. 21,000/- (Regular Token) (Subjected to Annexure C)
Note: All statutory charges and taxes will be borne by Customer as per the rates applicable from time to time, Third party payments are not acceptable. Demand Drafts will have to be supported by a letter from the bank confirming that the same has been drawn from the applicant’s account.
Common Area Maintenance charges for 1 year will be payable at possession
An Applicant applying should state Inventory type and the count of Plots applied for. Any Application form not stating both inventory type and number of Plots is liable to be rejected as incomplete.
The Applicant shall be liable to pay on demand, amounts towards all government levies/taxes of any nature whatsoever in relation to the Plot(s), including but not limited to, Stamp Duty and Registration charges. Any other government levies/ taxes will be due as applicable when charged.
Application Fee (As Per Annexure B)
Priority Token – 51,000/-
Regular Token – 21,000/-
At the time of allocation
10% AV + Infra Fees
Within 14 Days of Allocation
40% of AV +Stamp Duty, Registration Fees – Application Fees
On Possession – 30 Days
50% of AV (Balance)
- Initiation – withdrawal request needs to be raised by writing an email to info@Arnicastleathena.com
- The email should be written from the email id mentioned in the application form post allotment event for cancellation
Any withdrawal post allotment of plot will be treated as a cancellation and in the event of cancellation of Plot(s), we shall be entitled to deduct the application Fee mentioned Annexure B.
- Only the email id mentioned in the form will be treated as official.
Refund in case of withdrawal
All refunds shall be made by cheque which can be collected by the Applicant from the designated office/ site office within 45 working days from the date of cancelation of application. (All the refund will be initiated post the allocation date)
Withdrawal post allocation
- Any withdrawal post the booking of plot will be treated as a cancellation and in the event of cancellation of Plot(s), we shall be entitled to deduct the application Fee mentioned Annexure B.
- In the event of cancellation of the plot, we shall be entitled to deal with and/or dispose of the Plot in the manner it deems fit and proper and the Applicant does not have and shall not have any claim or raise any objection in this regard.
An incomplete application is liable to be rejected at our sole discretion.
Few illustrations of incomplete application which may lead to rejection are as follows:
- The UTR no./ Swift Code is not correctly mentioned;
- The cheque/demand draft/Banker’s cheque issued by the Applicant towards the Application Fee is dishonoured or returned, unpaid for any reason whatsoever, or the payment of Application Fee through RTGS/NEFT is not realized by us;
- Application Form contains any condition (s) beyond or contrary to what is stated in the letter and/or these Terms & Conditions;
- Application Form contains incorrect inventory requirement and codes, other than those stated in Annexure B.
Loan from financial institutions
Loan from the financial institution may be availed by the applicant basis eligibility and institution norms. However, if a particular institution/bank refuses to extend financial assistance on any ground, the Applicant shall not make such refusal an excuse for non-payment of further instalments/dues.